Friday, November 30, 2012

Insta Friday and a Birthday




{I walked into our bedroom one cold morning to find Aubrie covering up little sister. Melt.my.heart.}

{Some rare Mommy and Emma time while big sister naps}

{Family of Four}

{Our town had a Christmas tree lighting and Mickey was there! As a lover of all things Disney, I was thrilled to see my little girl run as fast as she could to give Mickey a hug. When we told her we had to share Mickey with the other kids she said, "See you in a few weeks at Disneyland!" She's the best}


{Daddy put a Christmas tree in Aubrie's room}

{We re-did our guest bathroom. Finished pics to come!}

{Love the 4 stockings!}

{Tummy Time!}
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~We are having a weekend full of birthday celebrations! Our Aubrie will be 2 tomorrow. I can't believe how fast it has gone. Baby girl, you changed my world. I never knew how much I could love someone! You will forever hold a special place in my heart. My first-born, the one who brings unexplainable joy to my life every day, the one who taught me selflessness, makes me laugh constantly, and reminds me to stop and play and just be silly. You have an incredibly sweet spirit. I love how you laugh, how much you talk, how much you love to learn, how you love to snuggle, how much you love being with me. I can already tell you will be a nurturer and a friend. You help me so much with your baby sister. You try to help her be happy when she's crying, you bring me her medicine, you even help me change her diapers. I thank God every day for choosing me to be your Mama. I will always be here for you and like I tell you every day, never ever leave you. No matter how far you go in life or what happens my love will always be with you. (Just like we read in your 'Dolphin book'.) Mommy loves you!



















No comments:

Post a Comment