Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had a great morning spent as a little family of 4 and then spent the rest of the day at my Aunts. We had a great time. Unfortunately baby Emma wasn't thrilled with all of the noise and busyness going on around her so we had to go home early. At least we got to eat! (Well Darren and Aubrie did.. I didn't quite get to finish, but Emma is worth it) :). This season of life is chaotic, difficult, fun, and beautiful all at the same time. My heart is full and I am thankful for everything God's given me.  I don't deserve any of it, yet he's given me more than enough. Have a great weekend friends!
Also, if you would like to help a family in need and get some Christmas shopping done, I am hosting an online Thirty One party and will donate part of my commission to World Vision. If you want to order, go to www.mythirtyone.com/kassivv and click 'my parties'. From there, you'll see 'Kassi's Party' and 'Shop Now'.

No comments:

Post a Comment