Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Lately...

Nothing super exciting has been happening with us! I've been on 'modified bed rest' for the past month because our midwives were afraid Emma was coming early. Super thankful for family to come help with Aubrie and help with the everyday household tasks that need to get done! Also so so grateful my hubby's boss has been letting him work locally so he can be close if/when I need him!
We hit 37 weeks yesterday so now all should be fine! Grateful that Emma will come in God's timing and not when humans predict :). I do have to say though, thinking she could come any minute is a little teasing! I am aching to hold my girl in my arms and to meet her. It's been a very long 9 months of all day nausea, migraines, exhaustion, and I'm just so ready to meet the little one who will make it all worth it.  I am praying for patience and trying to soak in these last moments with Aubrie before we become a family of four.
Here are some recent pics from my phone! I need to get better about taking more pictures :)
She loves being a big girl and wearing her robe after baths!

36 weeks and new hair cut

Playing with friends

2 comments:

  1. i love your blog, girl! just randomly stumbled upon it - so cute! your little one is adorable :)
    and your blog name is sweet - reminds me of a point of grace song i love :)

    now following via GFC!

    xo
    erin

    sweetnessitself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you for your sweet comment! Looking forward to reading more of your blog! I'm a fellow Cali girl too :)

      Delete