Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Best Three Years Ever!

Happy Anniversary to my amazing Husband! I can't believe we've been married 3 years already. I still feel like that 16 year old with a huge crush on that cute country boy with the big red truck ;). I love that we've been together for so many of life's important events. Our driver's license, graduating high school, college (well, some college... to us getting married was more fun;)...our wedding, our first apartment, buying our first home, having a baby...if it's been this fun over the past 6 years, I am so excited for the rest of our lives!
You love Jesus, you are incredibly hard working, an amazing Dad, faithful, and you love me unconditionally. What more could I ask for? You have truly made all of my dreams come true and I know there could not be a better man out there ;)
I love you!
High School Grad


High School Dances :)

{High School}

{Our 1st dating anniversary}

{First day of Senior Year}



{High School Dances}


{Senior Grad Trip}

{Day Trips}

{Engagement}




{He got me}
{Tying the knot}

Honeymoon~Disneyworld










{First Apartment}

{Our first Home}






1 comment:

  1. Great pictures!! Dont you just love going down memory lane?!

    Happy 3 years!

    ReplyDelete